Tuesday 8 January 2008

Sydney, first week, quick update:

I’m finally awake and can actually keep my eyes open for more than three hours at a time. I had my first, and hopefully, last bout of jet lag. I was so excited to be in Australia at first, but soon I was in dreamland. Anyway, I’m back, alive and ready to see it all.

We got our schedule for the next few weeks, events to attend, tasks during our time, and our brief for the content from this country and schedule for media profiling. The first one is a cool music and party scene guide called 3d magazine.

Since I was with the group that arrived a few days later than the others, we missed a photo op to be in a local newspaper. We were mentioned and the story was nice, it would have been nice to have my face in the paper too. No worries though, there will be so much more.

As part of our task, we will be attending some events that Time Out Sydney magazine would like us to write reviews for towards the end of our stay in Australia, and I’ll definitely be telling you all about it.

I’m very keen to see what the biggest island and smallest continent has to offer.

No comments:

 
The views expressed by The Smirnoff Ten reflect the individuals opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Smirnoff Co.