Tuesday 8 January 2008

Jet lagged, but must write:

We’ve just arrived in Sydney Australia, from what I could see from our ride from the airport is that this city has more to it than the eye can see, which is probably true for every city. Knowing that, I’m inspired to explore as much as I can and get as much out of it as possible.

I’ve gone forward about nine hours, this is my first jet lag experience. It’s interesting; I can’t really explain. My body feels a bit like it’s floating, probably the floating in the air at incredible speed. I feel sort of numb, my eyes are heavy but I’m refusing to be tired.

I won’t be winning this battle, must sleep, my bed has cordially invited me to visit.
It won’t be for too long, I have things to do out there.
I wonder if I’ll see kangaroos and koalas.

No comments:

 
The views expressed by The Smirnoff Ten reflect the individuals opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Smirnoff Co.