Monday 7 January 2008

Brazil

For as long as I can remember I’ve always wanted to visit Brazil. It was a country that I knew for sure would be a place that was a worthy competitor to South Africa in terms of energy. Energy that you get from the people, the energy you can feel in every cell in your body, inexplicable yet very tangible energy. Brazilians are known to be passionate and full of fire, this was something I had been aching to see and feel for so long, and I was just about to get the opportunity.
I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited to pack up my things and get to the airport for my flight to this land of passion and beauty. (I’m a little worried about my luggage weight though)

I’m not sure what the nightlife and culture will be like, but I can imagine that I’m going to have a great time. I’m tingling just thinking about doing the samba and cooling down with a cold caipiroska… in Brazil. Oh my goodness. I’m so thrilled; this is going to be the best 20 days of my life, so far.


I can’t wait.

No comments:

 
The views expressed by The Smirnoff Ten reflect the individuals opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Smirnoff Co.